Saturday, October 30, 2010

If it Stinks,..I hold my nose and say EU..

|posted by Kevin Bedward|of byitsizepro.co.uk

Well blow me down...just when I thought it was safe to go driving again,...the European Union put the brakes on logic and common sense. Their current ideas for member states of the European Union, of which England is a member as you know,..not only seeks to collect yet more money from us as a country but seemingly in more subtle individual ways too. David Cameron made headlines yesterday and claimed to have achieved a "spectacular success" over European spending, despite accepting that Britain would have to hand over £430m more to Brussels next year. 

And as Jamaican would say, dat nat even de worse part a it. Young women drivers could see their insurance premiums soar in an upcoming new ruling that will stop insurance companies from asking the sex of its customers. If this happens, young women drivers, who currently benefit from lower rates because they are deemed far less likely to have road accidents than males of a similar age, could see their insurance premiums soar. 

What do you make of all this? for starters,...what exactly do we pay the EU to do FOR us? ...let me know your thoughts as I continue to monitor this and give you my byitsize view on things. Till next time, take it easy out there..IRIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment